HydraFacial treatments target and remove skin imperfections and blemishes through a four-step process. The HydraFacial treatment can be customized to meet each patient’s specific needs. HydraFacial skin treatment involves four steps:
- Cleansing & exfoliation: The skin is first exfoliated and cleansed with a handheld device.
- Acid peel: An acid peel exfoliates the skin and disperses deep pore congestion.
- Extraction: A vacuum tip on the HydraFacial wand helps remove any impurities or loosened pores.
- Advanced hydration: Skin hydrating serums are then used to replenish and soothe skin nutrients, which prevent dryness and peeling associated with facial treatments
Book your HydraFacial appointment with Opulent Aesthetics and Wellness in Leominster, MA, today by clicking on the Book Now button.
All skin tones and skin types can benefit from HydraFacial, even acne-prone, and dark skin types. The HydraFacial does not irritate or damage sensitive skin like a chemical peel or laser resurfacing. HydraFacials can treat and improve many skin concerns, including:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Acne that is mild to moderate
- Oily skin
- Helps frequent breakouts & blackheads
- Enlarged and clogged pores
- Signs of aging & sun damage
- Dark spots & hyperpigmentation
- Uneven tone & texture of the skin
After a HydraFacial, Dermaplaning leaves the skin feeling smooth, fresh, and glowing. It's so popular for pre-event skincare because Dermaplaning is a chemical-free treatment, so makeup goes on smoothly afterward. During dermaplaning, a gentle blade is used to shave off rough, dull, and damaged skin layers The epidermis is also removed, preventing additional growth of unwanted facial hair.